Upcoming Schedule Updated 07/23/2015
Thursday, 7/23 - Lansing Police Department GREAT Program
Thursday, 8/6 - Blue Cross Blue Shield - Healthy Day Event - 3pm to 5pm
Monday, 8/10 - Free Health Screenings at the Boys & Girls Club of Lansing - 9am - 4pm
- Sponsored by the Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- Club members are entered into a drawing for a vacation pack for 4 to Disney World
- Club members that participate will be able to participate in a Pizza Party
Friday, 8/14 - End of Summer Picnic and Be Fit Festival
Aug 17 through Sept 4 - Club Closed for annual renovations
Tuesday, September 8 - Club resumes fall schedule.
- New fall schedule - Monday through Friday, 3pm to 8pm.
Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
Serving Lansing Youth Since 1964!
The Boys & Girls Club of Lansing has been operating in the Lansing area since 1964. Providing Lansing area youth, ages 7 - 17, with physical fitness, recreation and educational activities.
Our facility is 25,000 square feet equipped with:
- Computer Lab
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Teen Center
- Activities and games
- Lots of FUN!
Scope of Our movement
- 4,300+ girls and boys served annually
- 260 girls and boys served daily
- 8 full time - trained youth professionals
- 20 part time staff
- 200+ volunteers
- 24 board members
- 95% of funding comes from donations and grants
Whom We Serve
- 54.5% - Male
- 45.5% - Female
- 36% - Cadets ages 7-9
- 26% - Juniors ages 10-11
- 21% - Seniors ages 12-13
- 17% - Teens ages 14-17
- 76% - Eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch
- 83% - From single parent households
*Source 2013 Annual Report