Parent's Information Updated 11/1/2017
The Boys & Girls Club nurtures young peoples' self-esteem by instilling in them a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and competence. We do this daily by providing them with one-on-one relationships with caring adult professionals and fun, age-appropriate, well-rounded programming.
We offer a framework for youth development and proven, nationally recognized programs that provide young people with the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to pursue their dreams and succeed in life.
Members develop a strong sense of belonging through connections they establish with staff and peers. Staff members make the club feel like home, fostering a family atmosphere and creating a sense of ownership for members.
Privileges of Membership
- Free snacks during the school year
- Free Breakfast and Lunch program during the Summer program
- Free Programs and activities
- Unlimited possibilities for your child to learn and grow
Eligibility: All Boys & Girls ages 7 - 17 (No matter where you live)
Requirements: Parent/Guardian must complete a Membership Application form for each participating member, and attend a parent orientation to complete the membership process.
Download the Membership Application
- $10.00 per child per year if registering Sept - May
- $15.00 per child per year if registering June - Aug
- $1.00 per day for visitors
- $0.50 to replace a lost card
- $0.25 for an Ok pass (Member entering without a card)
Late Fee Policy
Club members must be picked up by the posted time. If club members are not picked up, there will be a $10.00 Late Fee assessed. This is why it is important to note any date and time changes that are posted.
Transportation: We pick up members in our 15 passenger vans.
|Lansing Charter Academy||3:00 p.m.|
|STEM Academy||3:30 p.m.|
* If bus numbers are not justifiable, we will discontinue pick up at specific locations.