MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers from a wide variety of backgrounds, both skilled and unskilled, are always needed. Please help us out by volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of Lansing.
How to Volunteer
- Use for 1 time, same day, large group volunteer projects. (Individual 1 time volunteering, even if part of a group, must complete an Individual Volunteer Application.)
- If you plan to return as a volunteer, you must also complete an individual volunteer application.
- Use for individual volunteers who will be coming one time or on a regular basis.
- You can download the application above, or complete it online via the form below.
WAYS TO HELP
- Help kids ages 7 – 17 with homework, projects, and other educational activities.
- Be a role model for kids who may not necessarily have someone to be there for them.
- Volunteers who are knowledgeable in recreational activities.
- Volunteers with basic computer skills.
- Volunteers with gardening, cooking, arts & crafts or clerical skills.
- Volunteers willing to be with the kids, engaged in activities with them, and help our staff supervise.
- Volunteers are always needed for our December Holiday Party. Any and all volunteers who would like to help, please let us know.
Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
4315 Pleasant Grove Road
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone: (517) 394-0455
Fax: (517) 394-5092
Reach out to Boys and Girls Club of Lansing
Volunteer Application (PDF)
Volunteer Application (Google Form)