MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers from a wide variety of backgrounds, both skilled and unskilled, are always needed. Please help us out by volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of Lansing.
How to Volunteer
Group Volunteer Application
- Use for 1 time group volunteer opportunities. If you have volunteering more than the 1 time, you must complete the individual background check.
Individual Volunteer Application
- Use for individual volunteers who will be coming on a regular basis.
- You can also submit your individual volunteer application by completing it online via the form below.
WAYS TO HELP
- Help kids ages 7 - 17 with homework, projects, and other educational activities.
- Be a role model for kids who may not necessarily have someone to be there for them.
- Volunteers who are knowledgeable in recreational activities.
- Volunteers with basic computer skills.
- Volunteers with gardening, cooking, arts & crafts or clerical skills.
- Volunteers willing to be with the kids, engaged in activities with them, and help our staff supervise.
- Volunteers are always needed for our December Holiday Party. Any and all volunteers who would like to help, please let us know.
Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
4315 Pleasant Grove Road
Lansing, MI 48910
: (517) 394-0455
: (517) 394-5092
Reach out to Boys and Girls Club of Lansing
Contact / Hours & Location